Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Kids

As I'm working on my photo albums from a previous post, I'm overwhelmed with memories from the past. Sometimes it makes me sad, as they are all grown up now. Mostly it makes me happy as they are all grown up now!!! I thought I'd share a few pictures of their early years. Don't laugh at me....it was the 80's and I've always been a sucker for the latest trends....frizzy hair, shoulder pads, and pouffy stuff! OMG, what was I thinking? At least both daughter and I had our pearls on. Soon after, dear daughter turned into the Fashion Police and kept us all straight! Son had lots of broken bones thru out childhood.



















9 comments:

Liz said...

No you didn't......

Katie Ryan said...

That is so sweet. Beautiful pictures.

Preppy Lizard said...

So sweet. Your kids are beautiful!

The Mrs. said...

Where does the time go! I know I'll blink and Landon will be in college!!!!

Lamp Tramp said...

Yes, Landon will be in college before you, as a Mom, can realize it. Enjoy every precious moment as I know you do!

so tired said...

Beautiful children!

Your daughter could have been a child model. Beautiful face and coloring.

Far From Perfect said...

i can always tell the era of a photo by my doo! wish i had all the money i have spent on my hair...

Judy said...

Sandi, what a sweet walk down memory lane. I might (I said MIGHT!) post an old pic of me and son when he was a few months old and another of both of us at his 29th b'day. BTW, I also had puffy sleeves...it was cool!

You have beautiful children...

XOXO,

Judy

Belle said...

Is Elizabeth your daughter? She cracked me up!
Girl, don't get me started about '80s hair. Frizzy? How about so BIG that in highschool, I had to sit in the back of class because no one could see over it? Really.
Those pictures are gorgeous. What beautiful children you have. Love it!