Thursday, April 3, 2008

YIPPEEE!!!!

Daughter just bought a Maggie Sottero wedding dress. We were having a little panic attack since her Thread dress, ordered back in January, hasn't arrived. So she started looking, found a shop in Shreveport that had Maggie's, all to take home. It is the exact opposite of what she wanted, but completely what I loved on her. It is dupioni silk, beaded, & poofy and fits her perfectly from her description. She called me from the parking lot, asked what I thought...told her....go back in, buy it and bring it home. She'll get some pics of it when she gets that baby home.

2 comments:

Preppy Lizard said...

OH how exciting! My sister was wedding dress shopping today with my mom. I can't wait to get some pics to see what she is leaning towards.

Belle said...

How fun! What a great Mom you are! I clicked on the wedding dress sites you posted. Oh my gosh!! It makes me want to get married again. Dresses just weren't that pretty in the 90's. I hope we get to see what she has chosen!