Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm still here....


Sorry I've been absent. I have not read about any of you, my favorite bloggers. I'll catch up with ya'll shortly. Been busy making list, after list, after list for various wedding details. Our upcoming meeting with Bobbi Rice is all about scheduling. We get to submit details to her, then she complies a lovely wedding schedule package for each of us....bride, groom, bridesmaids, grooms men, MOB, DOB, MOG, DOG, and even relatives that will help out with the driving to and from the various events. This is to prevent chaos and confusion, all 4 days will be smooth, tranquil, perfectly planned and executed! (I hope!!!!) The RSVPs are coming in....more lists to compile. Just received big package of items I ordered for daughter's shower. Can't post unwrapped. Did find this above for daughter. Who wouldn't like an extra Lily with all the upcoming festivities.
The other consuming pursuit in my life has been vamping up my exercise program and following South Beach faithfully. I've lost 6.2 lbs since last Monday and feel energetic, happy, and motivated. I've all ways known that I am a sugar carb addict, the only way I feel good is stay off the sugar carbs. So here's to a Beachy lifestyle....

8 comments:

Erica said...

It's a gorgeous dress. Elizabeth'll love it! Nice work on the weight. All things in moderation...

The Mrs. said...

I swear you are so thoughtful! What a wonderful mother! I did south beach and lost a ton. Do it girl!

Judy said...

Congrats on the weight loss! David and I have been on a low calorie diet for about a month now and we've lost quite a bit...enough for me to get into stuff I haven't worn for 2 years! That is motivation!
Well, now, I'm in trouble. Last week shopping for beach stuff, Shannon decided she likes "Lilly" stuff...do we ever get to stop buying for our kids? I'm going broke on the grandkids (can't resist those cute clothes).
Got to buy Taylor a little white dress to wear in an outdoor wedding next month...I already know what I want to get her. Just a plain white cotton batiste with white satin straps that tie on the shoulders and probably go barefoot (with little cotton candy pink toenails)! I'm a bad, bad, girl!

Judy

Belle said...

I love the Lily dress! Your daughter is one lucky girl to have a Mother like you who is working so hard on this wedding. You've made everything fun and beautiful for her right down to the very last detail. Amazing!
I'm so sorry about the word scramble on the comment page. It has happened so many times to me,too. I put it there because I was getting creepy spam. Ew. I can't wait to hear your comment. They are always fabulous and make my day so much brighter!!
Great job with the weight loss! I'm sure the extra energy is much needed right now with all the wedding planning. Hope your Hunny is doing well. Thinking of you both! ((hugs))

Sue said...

Your daughter is going to have a beautiful wedding. I so enjoy hearing all your delicious details. The Lilly dress is so pretty.
I need to take another look at South Beach after hearing about your success.

Kim said...

What an exciting time for you! Enjoy every minute.

My diet plan = not so hot. Oh well, maybe next week!

The Mrs. said...

Tagged you!

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I have to lose some for my 10 yr high school reunion. I was in Gulfport today and went to the little home decor store that you had blogged about a few months back. I'd been there before Katrina, but not since. They had a gorgeous lamp with a beaded cross rosary-looking tassel. I didn't even look at the price tag because I have no where to put it. I saw it and thought of you...ha ha!