Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Wedding Planning

Hi all...I think I'm back, wedding planning certainly rejuvenates me. I love, want those green glass chargers, first pic to the left.

You all know Sarah Dennis...of Toasts and Tables ....she posted for daughter back in October. Love the green glass chargers shown but we can not find them. Also we are renting the china, we hated the plates that the Petroleum Club used....a yucky off white, cream??? blahh!!! . We are getting square lovely pure-white square china, not sure if a round charger will work??? What do you all think?

Then I ordered the bridesmaids Lily sandals. Had to order from In The Pink and Splash of Pink to get correct size and color. I think, I kinda added these in for me....perfect pedicure sandals...






5 comments:

so tired said...

Love all the wedding talk. Been visiting your daughter's blog too. So cute. I love all her ideas. She's really got a great vision for this wedding!

Cute shoes!

Southern Heart said...

Hearing about weddings is so fun! I'll be anxious to hear what you decide about the plates...so many decisions to make.

The sandals are adorable...you have great taste~

The Mrs. said...

Love those green chargers!!! I just got some fab green ones for $7 each from Marshalls! They're not as fab as those though! I wish I was a bridesmaid so I could get those sandals!!!!

Far From Perfect said...

I love love LOVE all this wedding planning...too much fun!! need those sandels

Etiquettely Correct said...

I love both pairs of sandals! As far as a square plate on a round charger, I would have to see how it looked first.