
Here is daughter's
Maggie Sottero Limited dress. It is in dupioni silk, has a long train, and has that beautiful corseted and tie back which seems to be one of her signature designs. The Limited collection can not be seen on the Maggie's website, guess they don't want them copied. I'll see it in 2 weeks when I go over there.

I love it. She was so lucky to find the shop:
Azarue's Bridal and Formal. They had a decent selection that could all be bought off the rack. The neat thing about the corseted back is, if you lose or gain a little, the tie can be adjusted.
9 comments:
WOW! That gown is stunning!! How fortunate your daughter was to find to a gorgeous dress. I love the corseted style. It is so elegant.
Wishing you a great weekend,
Jen
ps. My 10 year-old says that your daughter is going to look like a princess.
Gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see it on her!
Hi Sandi, Just stopping by again to let you know that I tagged you. See my blog for details!
Jen
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am sure your daughter is going to look amazing in that dress.
Beautiful! She's going to look amazing!
She is going to look absolutely enchanting in that gorgeous gown.......WOW~ it's just beautiful....
Beautiful!
Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more wedding stuff!
That is stunning, and a beautiful choice!
Post a Comment