But here's what I'm doing....I'm sanding....still! Hope to began painting today, after I clean up all the sheet rock dust.
There are lots of indents in this bath...needed almost a whole tub of sheet rock Spackle.
While I'm sanding and painting with some achy arms and neck ...
This link, oops, you'll have to search "white linen slipcovers". Mmmm, monogrammed
These are the 3 chairs that are waiting for me. If I ever finish painting.
There are lots of indents in this bath...needed almost a whole tub of sheet rock Spackle.
While I'm sanding and painting with some achy arms and neck ...I'm dreaming of White Linen Slipcovers for a few chairs.
Cote de Texas, a beautiful blog and one of my favs, has some great ideas. Here are her breakfast chairs, slipped in white linen.
Cote de Texas, a beautiful blog and one of my favs, has some great ideas. Here are her breakfast chairs, slipped in white linen.
covers. I 'm in love. Some shell pearl buttons, and tiny pleats.
How dreamy is that?
How dreamy is that?
These are the 3 chairs that are waiting for me. If I ever finish painting.

22 comments:
Sandi, I have that EXACT picture from Country Living, in fact I have all the pictures of her house done in that creamy linen. I've just ordered a headboard from Ballards which will have the creamy pintuck slipcover....I hope it looks good. So our bedroom will be the next project with a white matlasse (spelling?) coverlet and white monogrammed pillow shams (done with white monogramms - is there anything more classy)?
Just as soon as you finish your chairs, I'll bring you my fabric and you do finish mine!
Hugs,
Judy
Beautiful slipcovers! I know the feeling of sanding, sanding, sanding! I will have to post the "before pics" of my smaller bathroom. The wallpaper was literally real maple leaves and silver foil! It took about four weeks to remove and a lot of spakle!
Those slipcovers are dreamy. White linen looks so wonderful.
You're quite the woman with all the sanding you've been doing! I hope you are able to get it all done and then relax and enjoy your finished product. And get to those chairs.
Sandi
They are gorgeous--almost a translucent fabric! Love it!
I love those slipcovers, makes me wish I had paid more attention in HomeEc class. Smiles, Paula
I paired you up with a preggy on my blog! Come see!
Love the chair from Country Living! Your chairs will look great recovered as well.
I am looking forward to seeing your finished bath. You have beautiful taste.
Hope your week is going well,
Jen
Oh I love it! I can just imagine me with two cats, a dog and Landon with linen! That will have to wait for me!!!
I am LOVING your ideas and pictures of your newly re-decorated rooms and "mistreatments". FABULOUS! I am so impressed with your perfectionst attitude, sanding the walls till they are smooth as silk! Where do you get all of your energy?! LOL! :)
Keep the pics coming, they are SO inspiring! :)
I noticed that "DAUGHTER" has changed her format to "Invitation Only" on her blogsite. I was so disappointed to be "dissed" this morning as I sipped coffee! Please let her know that I have enjoyed her site immensely and could NOT stop laughing at her observations of the Hurricane season etc. Too funny!
Please ask "Daughter" if she will kindly invite me to read her blog. My email address is;
cheryl.vw@sympatico.ca
I am a 50'ish married mother of two university and college students. I am a floral designer and I love interior decorating and design! I have about 5 favourite blogs I check out every morning with my coffee and S.C.L.T. and S.P. are two of the FIVE!! You are both very funny, warm and talented!
Have a good day!
Oh that chair is lovely~ PAINT PAINT PAINT so that you can get to your chairs~ and then POST POST POST what they look like once done!! I can not wait to see.
I am glad to hear that your husband got out safely. Fay brings with her an awful lot of rain. Over night our property value sky rocketed~ we now have a water view property. Stay safe~
Love the chairs to come ! Those will look great.
I've been away but made it back just in time to see the beautiful monogrammed slipcovers,well why wouldn't I like them my name is written allover them or should I say the initial of my last name(smile);) I also read through your back posts, WOW! you've got some great before and afters. Thanks for sharing.
Have a*Sweet* Day!
Sara
Oh, so gorgeous...thanks for visiting my blog. I love your ideas and your taste.
Suzanne
Thanks for the shout out! That girl from the first slipcover picture used to live in HOuston - her house was so adorable - she lives in Austin now - still adorable!! Thanks again.
Joni
Also - are you going to slipcover your chairs? They are really beautiful chairs!!!
Thanks again for you ultra-sweet comment on my blog - soooo sweet!!
Joni
I love those slipcovers too but I do love those chairs just the way they are... very pretty! Im sure you will have them looking even better when your all done. Get some rest!
My thinking, crazy as it is, is to have the white linen slips for summer, then back to the golden colors for fall & winter. I'm so fickle!
I love those chairs...There is something so pure about a white slipcover~ I loved the post~ Thanks~Screaming Meme
Oh by the way....I'm having a "faux" class that is starting come join in the fun! Screaming Meme
Beautiful chairs! They look so updated with the new look.
That inspiration picture is gorgeous, but I have to admit that I love your chairs the way they already are!
Post a Comment