So sorry we are not able to make the drive over there today.
Have a great time tonight at the Wine Country l Bistro & Bottle Shop. It is so yummy, Dad would love it. We'll have to go there when we come next time!
It's so strange to see the places you post about since I recently just moved from Southern Trace and am from Mississippi. They are all so familiar to me.
4 comments:
It's so strange to see the places you post about since I recently just moved from Southern Trace and am from Mississippi. They are all so familiar to me.
Now if thats not the cutest present I ever did see! Jesse is doing much better, thanks! Happy birthday to your Little one!
Happy Birthday David!
Fran
Hey! Those are my dogs on my site. Malcom-black pekingese
Sophie-white pound puppy
I'll email you. Are you sjwal...?
~Belle
Post a Comment