Monday, January 5, 2009

A little lemonade to sweeten the New Year

Many thanks to sweet Belle for bestowing upon me this lovely lemonade award. What a great way to start a NEW YEAR return to my "life" of taking care of me!


This award comes with a few rules:


Put the logo on your blog or post.


Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!


Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I graciously bestow this award to the following great ladies:














Hope it makes your day bright, happy, anf full of love!

8 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Awwww, how sweet of you!! This is my very First blog award and I"m not sure what to do with it! I'll put it on my blog as a gift from you, but am I then supposed to give it to someone else? Please forgive my ignorance about such bloggy things!!! Thanks so much for thinking of me when you decided on this little award!
Suzanne

CMB said...

Thanks for the award, it is just what I needed...I feel like I am in a bloggig slump after the break for the holidays. I guess it is the let down after all the Christmas decor hype!:) I will pass it along tomorrow!

Brittany said...

This is my very first award and I received it twice within minutes of each other! Thanks!

Joanna said...

Thank you so much! I will wear it (on my blog) *smiles* with pride!

Anonymous said...

Awww. Thanks for thinking of me.You just brightend my day. Its all rainy here and has been for a day or two. I bet its headed yall way. Take care~

Landlocked Mermaid said...

Thanks so much you are the sweetest! Did your Princess love her tory burches??? or did you keep them?? xo

Free Art Printables said...

THank you so much for the award! It really made my day! :)

Girly Stuff said...

Thank You for the award! I am behind on catching up with my blogging! Dang holidays!