All are beautiful. Still in awe over your slicovered couch and ruffle pillows. Love your workspace and that green chest of drawers in your master is fabulous!
I stick to my idea that you need to come up north and ecorate my house! :) I love it all! I really like the slipcovered couch! When I get a new couch (in a few years) I really hope to get one like that. Its so cozy, yet chic with those great pillows! You have such a beautiful home.
Sandy,..everything looks gorgeous! LOVE the daughters new bedroom makeover! So inviting and soft! I am wondering what paint colour you used in your "Little Room"? It appears to be a muddied taupey colour, and I am sure the flash changes it so a colour name or # would be appreciated! LOVE IT!
7 comments:
All are beautiful. Still in awe over your slicovered couch and ruffle pillows. Love your workspace and that green chest of drawers in your master is fabulous!
I stick to my idea that you need to come up north and ecorate my house! :) I love it all! I really like the slipcovered couch! When I get a new couch (in a few years) I really hope to get one like that. Its so cozy, yet chic with those great pillows! You have such a beautiful home.
Your home is lovely! I love how relaxing and comfy everything looks. I love the chest of drawers in your master. Everything looks fabulous!
I LOVE every room in your house! "Your little room" is too cute!!!
Wow I really like the blog makeover! I want one!
Everything looks beautiful. Your home is lovely.
Cynthia
Sandy,..everything looks gorgeous! LOVE the daughters new bedroom makeover! So inviting and soft! I am wondering what paint colour you used in your "Little Room"? It appears to be a muddied taupey colour, and I am sure the flash changes it so a colour name or # would be appreciated! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment