because they keyed my car this morning at, of all places, Walmart. Not just a single key gouge but a double-dip-in-your-face- I- HATE -you- multi- gouges. I never saw it, on the passenger side of my car, when I put my few bags in the little hatch back of my car. I always park way, way back in the parking lot and walk the distance, just to protect my car.
When my husband pulled into our garage tonight, he gets out next to the passenger side of my car. He yelled through the door "Who hit you today?" WTF?
So to the lovely person that did this to me today... are you happy that you ruined a nice person's day? (Me, being a nice person who has never wished an ill thought on anyone). Did this give you some kind of satisfaction? Was it just me and my car or do you do this to other people at random?
I just don't understand and I am heartbroken to be the recipient of such a hateful act. But I guess I need to tough up and move on.
10 comments:
Aw, that totally stinks... never could understand what kind of fun could come from ruining other people's property.
As bad as it is for you, just know that the other person has much bigger problems that can't be fixed with paint.
Hope tomorrow is much better!
It will be ok Moo! I love you!
David doesn't have to go to the Inauguration!!!
Thanks, Brie & Southern Prep! It's material STUFF, I shouldn't take it so personally. But it's a pain, as I got to have it fixed, which means money out of my pocket and days in the auto body shop! GGRR!
So glad David not going to Inauguration, now you'll have one more week together befor he goes to IRAQ!
Come back to bloggyworld, you are still weeks before Christmas!
Oh, that totally stinks....I am so sorry. That is just senseless, isn't it? Even though it's just a material thing, I can understand the feeling of violation and the frustration you must feel! Have a better day today!
Suzanne
That is terrible! I hate it when people do stupid stuff like that! What a bummer. One time, when we were just newlyweds and living in an apartment, we came out one morning to our car on blocks. I felt so annoyed and violated and there was nothing anyone saw or the police would do about it.
So sorry to hear about this! Our Wal-Mart has security cameras in the parking lot. Call the manager! Even if they don't have cameras at yours, the manager should be made aware of it, just in case it's happening a lot.
I totally understand how you feel! My SUV was shot (apparently with a BB gun) at the mall, shattering the back side window - the window right behind/beside one of the carseats! I'm so thankful that I wasn't there with my babies when it happened!
Sandy, that SUCKS! We live in a very nice neighbourhood in the suburbs of Toronto, and on the Lake Ontario lakefront..Cape Cod houses with nice neighbours etc, etc. Two years ago on Prom Night, our van's back window was smashed in and the idiots actually left the scooter (those self propelled ones) lying on the drivway which the "weapon" they used to do the vandalism! In the morning when my husband discovered it on his way to work, he noticed they had also smashed in two other back windows! We have a $500.00 deductible on comprephensive coverage so WE had to pay the bloody deductible since there was no one to blame! ;0 We took it PERSONALLY and felt we were singled out for some reason,..the police said it was most likely "random". Well, you don't take it like that do you?
During Christmas week my son came home upset...he drove home after work and when he parked the car in our driveway he noticed that someone had "DOUBLE KEYED" the passenger side of his car!! A few days later at "Future Shop" (Canadian version of a Best Buy etc.), he came out from shopping and sees someone hit his back quarter panel and left a huge dent and black paint marks and scrapes all over the back end of his GrandAm! WHAT IS GOING ON PEOPLE???? It really makes you wonder what kind of sick people are out there...So pathetic!
My advice is to TRY and not to take it personal (this is very hard for me)..I am still wondering what the "lesson" is in our experience, because we are so respectful about others property etc. and the way we treat others that it can't be a "Karma" thing!I hope you get some peace soon.
I have never been able to understand why anyone would do that to someone elses car. I am so sorry.
That's awful! I can't beleive how mean some people can be. you know, I see mean things all the time but they still shock the heck out of me. I'm so sorry. If they knew what a wonderful person you were, they would be so ashamed. Shame on them! Hope you're having a better day!
~Belle
My husband's car was keyed all the way down one side, but it's a red convertible, which inspires hate, I think. At least they didn't slash his tires.
Post a Comment