painting, sewing and reorganizing going on here. In my last post, that 1 cabinet in my laundry room looked great but made the other 4 cabinets stand out in all their disorganized horrible messiness. So I'm working on those, what a mess. I'm MULTITASKING here, because when I get discouraged or tired of one project I switch to a different one. I know, I know...I should finish one before I move on. So I'm sewing slipcovers... below is not finished but I like it so far.

did a few extra pillows ...

and I'm painting. I think I'm creating more messiness then I getting rid of. Hopefully by the end of next week, I'll have some completed projects to show!
16 comments:
I love your pillows!
Your pillows look like they came from a fabulous store! Your sewing skills are outta this world!! Love them...
Your pillows are FABULOUS! Good luck with all the other projects. Can't wait to see some pictures.
PS I went private so send me your email so I can send you an invite
preppylizard@yahoo.com
Love the slipcover and the pillows. I have a million projects I should be doing!
I love your pillows! The slip cover looks great too. I get started on something, get sidetracked, move on to another and pretty soon I have 10 projects halfway finished.
It is nice to get in the sewing mood though. I wish yours would come this way.
Fran
I too get tired of always working on the same project and will bounce around from thing to thing (I think it is called decorating ADD) but then I eventually buckle down and get them all completed. Then the cycle just starts all over again! Love the pillows and I know the chair will be fabulous!
Oh I wish I knew how to sew. I'm just so intimated by the bobbin threading I can't get past that to actually SEW something! I love the chair slipcover!
Gail
Did you hot glue that trim?
Just Kidding!
It is looking great! I love the slipcover!
Hi,
I haven't been around in a while and miss you. Looks like you have been busy. The slipcovers and pillows look great. I scrolled down a bit to catch up and love all the terquoise you are adding and the black and white organizing boxes. Everything looks great. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Hugs,
Sue
Love the shape of that chair and those pillows!
Can't wait to see everything done!
Ummmm, can you make me some pillows??? Please? They are gorgeous!!
Gorgeous! Ihave two Bergere type chairs I want to slipcover...love yours. cherry
Those pillows are just yummy! I know what you mean about making a mess to get things done.That always happens to me when Im trying to make things spiffy...instead looks like something blew up!
Oh to be able to sew! Your pillows are just beautiful and your slipcover is looking great. I absolutely can't wait to see your finished projects!
Have a fabulous week!
Jen
I am looking forward to your reveal! I have been doing abit of the same.
I am preparing for my first ever cleaning lady who calls herself my new Housekeeper! LOL So I am cleaning and organizing and Mr B is laughing!
Your pillows are beautiful.
I have an award for you when you have time to swing by and grab it.
Post a Comment