Back last summer, I had to turn in my super fast laptop (hubby's company had a loaner program for spouses, as economy worsened, they tightened up and took it back). So I had to resort to a preKatrina desktop that was given to us. So slow, so old, and so UNRESPONSIVE. It made going online a miserable experience, trying to log on to many of your blogs was an hour long chore. I knew I needed a new fix, but just put it off trying to get through Christmas, son's senior year of college, and the horrible hit we took on the stock market.
But yea...I broke down after hubby's constant badgering me to get a new laptop. We shopped, researched, and studied...found a Dell with some awesome free upgrades. Super FAST!
It just arrived this morning!
Now I'm styling with a extra bright, glossy wide screen and Vista. I know, I'm late to the party as usual. Vista will be replaced this Fall with the newest Microsoft application. But for the moment, I'm loving what I'm seeing.
Ya'll look so shiny, bright, and clear!
I even bought the same new Dell for daughter's b.day last week, since this was such a good deal.
Happy computing, may life always look this shiny and bright!
3 comments:
Glad to have you back!
Yay!!!! So glad you are back to the blogging world! I am super excited to see what lovely pics you show us!! xoxo
I just gotten myself a new computer too, well used new, an IBM thinkpad with Windows XP, and I'm loving it..., after my old one (HP notepad) died at the young age of 15 months. Have fun with yours! Thanks so much for your comment..., I'm sure Block Island will be up sometime in the future (I have actually been there)..., I love it up here but would also love a warmer climate and live down south..., oh and your on my blogroll now too.
Post a Comment