Sunday, April 19, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

My birthday is coming up next week and husband has been asking what I would like for a birthday gift.

Mostly I want to forget my birthday and I usually answer “I’ve got everything I want”.

Husband must have remembered that I really wanted 2 Adirondack chairs to sit in by the pond, here’s what I found when I walked to the pond this morning.

002

He’s a sweetheart!

22 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Your husband gets a gold star for this year's birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am impressed! I didn't even have to help him!
Did you get my card?
PS the pond is looking a little green

Sue said...

Ah, what a sweet heart. Happy Birthday to you.
Hugs,
Sue

beth said...

Awww. That's so sweet. What a nice birthday surprise. I hope you guys enjoy sitting together in your new chairs by the pond. Have a great day! Beth.

Princess Freckles said...

What a nice birthday gift! Its so nice he remembered!

Hope its a great birthday!

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

That's such a great gift...I love that he remembered! They look great next to your pond! What a fun surprise to see them just sitting out there! :)

Sandra said...

He's perfect!!! Happy Birthday to You!!

julie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the chairs...what a sweet husband to remember that! Enjoy some quiet time in those chairs! :)

Maya@Completely Coastal said...

That is sweet. Love your spot by the pond!

the pleasures of homemaking said...

That's wonderful that he remembered what you wanted! Your pond looks really fantastic! We're getting ready to redo ours as it sprung a leak and we had to take it apart to find the leak!

Manuela

Brittany said...

How sweet and Happy Birthday!!! What a beautiful sitting area too!

Far From Perfect said...

Don't you love it when they pay attention!! Surprises are the best.Happy Birthday!!!

Sandra said...

I left you an award on my blog!! Check it out when you have time ;-) xoox

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

What a guy! Don't you just love it when they remember a wish and deliver on it later? Great surprise!

Pam said...

What a sweet hubby! I love those chairs. Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
Pam

Beth at Aunties said...

I Love them! He is a sweetheart. I think at this time in your wonderful life...you deserve them. Today is Mr B's B-day!
Have an enjoyable B-day yourself!

PINK POPPY said...

Awwwwwwww....I love that! How sweet is he!!!!! Lets clone him! :) LOL!
Happiest Birthday to you!

Oliver's said...

That is one of the most romantic things I have ever seen! You are a lucky girl indeed. Happy Birthday!

Jennifer said...

He's good! And what a lovely place to enjoy your new chairs!
Happy Birthday dear Friend!
xo, Jennifer
http://fiddledeedee-jen.blogspot.com/

nomo wino daph said...

Well, that is just AWESOME!!!! Happy Birthday Dear!!
{did you get my email?....i was a lil late in replying, I also sent you my new email}
Have a great day!!!!!
Much Love, Daphne

The Mrs. said...

Awwwwww!!!!

Made In The South said...

You lucky girl. What a great place to sit and enjoy coffee, tea or a coke. Love the pond, but most of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, Missy