Thank you God for this wonderful day. We are all blessed and humbled by your love.
It is so fitting that on this day, You, as well as our armed forces and Commander-in-Chief, answered not only my prayers but those of everyone in our country.
Capt. Richard Phillips is free and safe today.
4 comments:
Happy Easter! Hope you had a great day of celebrating our Lord's rising from the grave! That is such awesome news about the Capt. Praise God! He is good. :)
Happy Easter to you Sandy! We heard the great news about the Captain while driving back to Toronto tonight. What an Easter miracle that your friend was saved! What a truly fitting Easter Miracle for someone who was willing to sacrifice himself for his crew! What a hero!
I was wondering if you will ever post a photo of yourself? I have never seen you in any of your posted pics, and I think it would be nice for all of us to get to know you better! Especially after two years or so!!
Take care.
Cheryl-Toronto
Listening to NPR all weekend- was great news to hear about what unfolded. It is a true miracle... I struggle with this whole "Pirate" thing?
Happy Easter
When I heard he had been saved I teared up! On Resurrection Day! Yeahhh!
Post a Comment