Sunday, April 5, 2009

Son’s Upcoming Graduation

Yay!!! Son is graduating. Strangely enough, he has to take 2 additional classes in June to complete his degree but he is still walking in cap and gown on May 9.

dell laptop 005

I rented this lovely condo at Provence Park in Oxford for 4 days of son’s graduation festivities. 3 bedrooms, 3 .5 baths, Viking appliances ….so I’ll be hosting a party there on graduation night. Daughter will meet us there and we are bringin MIL with us. The condo complex has it's own shuttle bus that will take us to campus and back. A major PLUS since parking is always an issue for big events.

235a03

235a05

235a02

Got lots of planning to do for this event, I’ll need to prepare and freeze some things to bring.

I need to get busy.

11 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats to you and your Graduating Son! The condo you have rented for the festivities looks fabulous.
Good to see you back.
Hugs,
Sue

Joanna said...

Congrats to your son! Oh what a beautiful place.

Unknown said...

Two years ago, my daughter graduated from Ole Miss. Congrats to you and your family. What an achievement. We were lucky enough to also have a condo for several days.

It was crazy trying to get into a restaurant in oxford.

Congrats on your son's achievement.
Cynthia

Nancy Rosalina said...

Congrats to your son on such an accomplishment! The condo looks like a fabulous place! Nancy

Sandra said...

Congrats!!! How much fun that will be!! Family celebrations are just the BEST!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy,
Glad to see you posting again.

Congratulations on your son and his graduation!

Looks like you all have a wonderful place to stay and celebrate.

:) Diane

Free Art Printables said...

Congrats to your son! jen

Kim said...

Isn't it exciting! I'm more excited than when I graduated! Jenna graduates from Georgia Tech on May 2nd.

The condo looks very nice. Luckily, we don't have to leave home, just have to brave the traffic to the Georgia Dome.

Belle said...

How fun! Congrats to your wonderful son!

Have a great day!
Belle

Beth at Aunties said...

I have missed you!:)
Welcome back.
Congratulations to you and your son!!! It is such an exciting time.

We have a son graduating from VCU in VA Dental School in May.
It is such a relief to see them accomplish wonderful things in their lives.
The condo you rented looks fabulous to stay in and to celebrate.
We will be packing our son up and helping he and his wife move back out west to Colorado, where he will practice. Most exciting is they will finally be able to live under the same roof. Since their marriage in Dec. she has been bound by contract to work at a hospital in Montana and they have had to be separated.
Congrats on your new Dell! I am still stuck on my PC and it is so slow. Maybe after they all graduate I will get my desk top...:-)

Have a wonderful time and enjoy all the festivities!


Beth

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Congratulations...this was us last year. One college graduation AND one high school graduation a mere 24 hours apart. I still don't know how we did it. Enjoy every minutes...this is your accomplishment too!