I thought of you all often yesterday. I do hope that your S.I.L. is recovering well. We are still praying for you all. Sending best wishes and love, Jennifer
I don't think I've ever left a comment but I wanted you to know that I pray for your family often. I have always enjoyed reading your blog and would like to be included if you do go private.
Oh I've out for awhile. Sad to see in an earlier post you may go private or take a break. I understand, but please know if you do we will be waiting for you to came back....Make sure you stop by and visit.
11 comments:
PS Don't forget that I am in San Antonio (DH is a doctor at Wilford Hall in a joint program with BAMC), just in case.
Thinking happy thoughts today for your daughter and son-in-law.
Thinking about you and yours today - and everyday. Prayers and xoxo.
Thinking of you and your family today!!! What a hero your son in law is...and your daughter too!!!!
Thinking about your family today!
Thinking of all the families with loved ones serving for us today. My Dad was an Air Force pilot.
Thinking of you all friend!!
(((HUGS))) & prayers!
Check your email when you get a chance:)
xoxo
I thought of you all often yesterday. I do hope that your S.I.L. is recovering well. We are still praying for you all.
Sending best wishes and love,
Jennifer
I don't think I've ever left a comment but I wanted you to know that I pray for your family often. I have always enjoyed reading your blog and would like to be included if you do go private.
Oh I've out for awhile. Sad to see in an earlier post you may go private or take a break. I understand, but please know if you do we will be waiting for you to came back....Make sure you stop by and visit.
If you would like to follow our story, here is my new blog:
www.ward57.blogspot.com
Post a Comment