Friday, May 15, 2009

Southern Prep's words....

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I am sitting in my hotel room in DC, I just picked up my emergency issue passport and we are waiting to go to the airport. I am doing well, just glad to be reuniting with Dave soon! He is doing well also, they gave him an epidural this morning so he really cant feel a whole lot. Thanks for the support!
May 15, 2009 11:08 AM

10 comments:

pmcd said...

Please know that I am praying fervently for you, your precious husband, and the rest of you family.It's funny how these blogs just seem to bring us all together--I feel like you are my friends even though I have never met you! I have found that God is faithful to sustain us--even through the most difficult times. I am also praying for the men and women who are and will be helping you and your husband during the days ahead. Blessings dear girl!!! keep us informed on how we can best pray for you!

June said...

My prayers are with all of you. Be safe while traveling. Please keep us informed.
June

Wifer said...

June said it all:-) Know that you and your husband are loved.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

So happy to hear that he is comfortable and doing better. Safe travels...

Sue said...

Travel safe Judy. Please let SP know that blogging is great therapy. When my son Aaron was so sick last year I blogged about it all the way and it gave me such peace. Let us know if she decides to blog so we can send our blog love her way. Blessings and love to you all.
Hugs,
Sue

The Kramer Angle said...

My thoughts are with you. I actually live outside of D.C. so if there is anything you need you could contact me through my blog.
www.thekramerangle.com

My husband is also military so my heart goes out to you and your husband.

Made In The South said...

Will be praying for your family thru the weekend...

Girly Stuff said...

Yes...be safe and I will continue praying for you guys. How happy will he be to see you???? :)

Sandra said...

Keeping you and yours and all those taking care of your precious husband in my thoughts, prayers, and hearts. xoxo

Pam said...

You all are on my mind and heart today. Praying for you.
Pam