Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TODAY I’M …..

pulling up my BIG GIRL panties and tackling my ever-growing unfinished projects

like a little more sewing on these cushions for my sofa slipcover.

The lovely white duck is already full of black Miller hair…

projects 002

Spray painting this brown….

projects 004

not Miller, just the love seat, chairs and table…

projects 005

Finally picking up my half finished white linen dining room slipcovers from the MONOGRAM SHOP.

The monogrammed lady had a breast cancer scare so she was so behind in her work, I can’t wait to see how they look.

Waiting to hear from daughter so I can book my flight to Washington DC.

Nothing like a little spray paint makeover/white monogrammed linen therapy to do a body good!

It’s going to be a great day!

11 comments:

southerninspiration said...

It's good to see you spunky......I know you have so much on your mind. And the slipcovers are going to look great. The monogrammed chair covers sound neat, and I think the lawn furniture will look great brown! We have a daschund, too named Aggie. He just wishes he was KING Aggie! :)

Suzanne

Joanna said...

Glad to see you keeping busy! I can't wait to see it all finished!!

Continuing to pray!

Sue said...

Sounds like a good plan. Can't wait to see you new slipcovers.
Hugs,
Sue

Belle said...

Love it! Oh the dog hair... In my house everything white has black hair on it and everything black has white hair on it. Oh well, they're worth it.
Have a great day!
Belle

Princess Freckles said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished products! I'm glad you're keeping yourself busy. I hope you're able to get to D.C. soon!

xoxo

Sandra said...

Please post pics! Glad to see you busy with projects. That is the BEST therapy. After you book that ticket, I want you to book another to Tennessee so we can slipcover my sofa! ;-) Thinking about you! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Life must go on. Kudos to you with your philosophy of dealing with heart ache. Visit my blog of 5/20/09 I have a gift for you. Thank for sharing.
QMM

nomo wino daph said...

Hey Sweetie!!! Glad your keeping yourself busy today on FUN things!!! Been praying & thinking of you.

I actually emailed you a bit ago checking on ya!
Much Love D

Girly Stuff said...

Can't wait to see it all! Especially the monogramming!

Far From Perfect said...

Having Miller around is nice!I know you get a kick out of him... Leaving for Mexico Saturday.I'm a bad blogger.

Free Art Printables said...

It looks like a full day. I can't wait for the slip covers! jen