Wednesday, July 22, 2009

“Honey, It’s All in the Shoes”

Look what I won! Thank you so much ~SOUTHERN LADY~. By chance if you haven't checked out her blog, go now. Read all about Miss Phyllis, …Phyllis Hoffman is the president and chief executive officer of Hoffman Media, LLC. What is Hoffman Media, You ask???? It’s the magazine publishing company for Southern Lady, Cooking with Paula Deen, Victoria, Tea Time, Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade, Taste of the South, Just Cross Stitch, and Sew Beautiful!!! Can’t wait to read this book!

shoes_book_thumb[2]

~SOUTHERN LADY~ is hosting a shoe party this Friday. What fun….check it out here and here for some divine shoe inspiration.

shoe_show_thumb[3]

5 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Congrats on your win!!

Suzanne

Far From Perfect said...

Hey Ms Lamp Tramp...trying to get my blog mojo back. Congrats on the win. Love the slip covers!! I want to slip cover my life right now- kids too!! Tee Hee

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi there,
Last time I tried to link over to your Site from a comment you left me, it wasn't possible. Not sure what was wrong. I thought maybe you made your blog private. Anyway, I'm happy to be able to stop by today.
Wow! Your red room makeover is so stunning. I'm SO impressed with all those slipcovers. I've only been brave enough to slipcover an ottoman. And those pillows you made! Bravo. I appreciated the tip about the flax linen-look fabric from Walmart.
The color on your walls in your new workspace is very pleasing. Great job!

Princess Freckles said...

Congrats! I bet this is a good read! Let us know your thoughts! I just loved Southern Lady magazine. I won a copy in a giveaway, and I plan to get my own subscription after my wedding (when I'll have time and money again!). :)

Blue Creek Home said...

Hi!
Thanks for the nice comment you left. I came right over.
I think we may be related!!! I have the same or at least real similar fabric that's on your chairs.
I am following you now, so that I can keep up.
I love what you are doing in the red room.
I am trying to work up the energy to make a few slips myself.
Rhonda