Sunday, December 23, 2007

Getting ready to party

Guess who's been working alone setting up for tonight? One man out on the golf course, other still sleeping. Maybe partied a little too much last night? They need to get the outside space ready. The younger, college crowd enjoys sitting out at the pond. My boys need to get the outdoor fire set up, refill the oil in the torches, move some furniture, etc. Why do men like to wait til the very last minute?


3 comments:

Southern Heart said...

Everything looks wonderful! Can I come, too? ;-) I hope that the party is a huge success, and that you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!!

Love, Andrea

Fran said...

Everything looks beautiful! Sit back and relax and enjoy!

Fran

The Mrs. said...

Love your dining room curtains! Can I wear them! HA! They are too fabulous! Wish I could have come to the party!