Monday, December 17, 2007
Hooks
I found the hooks that have been advertised on TV recently. So far they work great. My only mistake came from not reading through to the removal step before I mounted the first one. I put at the top of mantel, just below where the molding starts. Well, to remove you must slide the hook up. Molding prevented it from going up. So had to pry that one off, pulled off paint with it.
Next year I'll put the hooks up on top of the mantel before I put the garland on. That way, the hook will be completely hidden. Can't wait to see how strong hook will be, I'm going to try to fill a stocking to test strength. I'm thinking of a few places these hooks will come in handy for every day use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment