Thursday, December 13, 2007

Something I have not made in years

For some crazy reason, I decided to make a quiche for dinner tonight. Despite the 80 + temps, which interprets: we shouldn't have the oven running for over an hour since the AC is running nonstop, despite the cholesterol factor....this is what my mouth watered for. It was a spinach, mushroom, 5 Italian cheese from Kraft, and Swiss cheese. OMG. we both loved it. Sorry I didn't take the picture before we ate half of it.

3 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

drool, oops, a little more drool- just one word- YUMMY!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Fran said...

Send me the recipe!!!!! Please!!!!! I must make it tonight!!!

Preppy Lizard said...

Oh YUMMY!!! I think I may need to have quiche this weekend. But we are supposed to be getting 6-10" of snow tonight so I don't know if I'll be heading back to the store for ingredients...might have to wait until next week!
Liz