Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Day, Sad Day

My Stephen Bonanno sandals just came, much earlier than I expected. I ordered the Faux Croc brown with Copperhead trim to go with my Brahim Toasted Almond Emerson satchel. I think it will work.
Sad day is husband flew to Boston this morning to help his brother. He was to be off work and do lots of projects in next few days to get ready for the party and Christmas Day. Now son and I have to carry on that work load.
Win some ...lose some.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Oh my gosh Sandi! Send me those shoes....I need them for Cabo San Lucas (spelling)!!!!!! I plan on getting a fake bake (like I do every year after Christmas) and head south to the islands. You know those will look great with a tan. Love the purse as well...I'm off to check out those web sites or if you have a better suggestion on how I can get them, let me know - Thanks, Judy

Judy said...

Hey Sandi - I went to the shoe website - I can't believe I have not known about these shoes. Found too many I like and my wish list keeps growing. I will check out the purse at Dillards the next day or so....pack your bags and go with us. I always love to go somewhere warm in the dead of winter.

Judy said...

Sandi- I'm off to Dillards tomorrow to see if they have those purses....also I got another Christmas bonus today so I'll be ordering some new shoes! My daughter and her family live about 30 minutes away and we see the twins 2-3 times a week - can't make it any longer than than. That's the only bad thing about traveling - can't see them as much! We are thinking of taking all the grandchildren (son has a little girl in B'ham) on the Big Red Disney boat in a year or so....hope I survive that trip.

Suburban prep said...

Love the shoes.