Where has the time gone? We had a great Thanksgiving, daughter flew in on Sunday, son home after his hunting trip on Tuesday. With deer meat to freeze & process. Of course my fridge & freezer was full due to Thanksgiving food. Son left Friday after golf with Dad, went back to Ole Miss as he had a full week of tests and projects due. Daughter and I left early Saturday morning, driving the car we gave her and fiance. Had horrible rain most of the way to Shreveport. And the temperature kept dropping. It was so cold and miserable when we finally arrived. I knew I was getting sick. But I promised her I would go to Jayne Marie's http://www.jaynemarieoncrosslake.com/home.html as the http://www.thebluebirds.net/schedule.php Bluebirds were playing that night. This is the awesome band that we've booked for the wedding. We had a wonderful meal, heard great music, and yes, I even got out on the dance floor. Actually, I was dragged out there, but it was fun. Mental note to myself that night....husband and I need to take dance lessons before the wedding. Had productive meeting with wedding coordinator. Got stuck in Shreveport airport for 8 1/2 hours , trying to fly home. Made it home late Thursday night. Got lots of stories to post, just little time to do so.
My big, wonderful, happy surprise is below.
My husband and daughter went shopping on the Monday before Thanksgiving and had this made for me. They surprised me with it on Tuesday. After some 30 + years I'm in love all over again. Life is wonderful....
1 comment:
Judy...thanks for your comment...looking forward to your blog.
Post a Comment