Thursday, December 20, 2007

Vineyard Vines for my boys

Got my online order from Vineyard Vines. Now I need to decide which boy gets what color....er, what color do you boys need?

The Knot tie is for Dad, guys.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Always good to hear from you Sandi! We always go somewhere in February but right now no date firmed up. Usually around Valentine's Day. I can't wait. Also, a good excuse to shop for summer stuff (if you can find it). I have quite a bit I bought up at the end of the summer but you can never have enough clothes or shoes, right? Judy

Southern Heart said...

My sons would *love* to be on your gift list this year! :) Your boys will love those, I'm sure! Lucky young men!!

They are opening a freestanding Vineyard Vines here in a month or two. They were hoping to have it open for Christmas but didn't make it (they have a VV department in our Oak Hall store now).

I hope that you and your family have a blessed Christmas!!

xo, Andrea

Anonymous said...

I like the dark green and the blue, see you tomorrow!

The Mrs. said...

Hubby got a ton of vineyard vines stuff for christmas! Love it!