Monday, July 7, 2008

2 WEEK PAINTING MARATHON

After dropping hubby off at airport, I hurried home and tore this room apart. First, I'm banishing the elliptical to the garage. I can't dust floors around and the space is too small for such a big thing that doesn't get any use. This poor room doesn't know it's true purpose...it's a tv room with sofa

it has the desktop...

and a file cabinet


the room is bare and ready for it's first coat of lighter, brighter paint. I've already done the first coat in the entry hall.
It's going to be a long day. Just moving the elliptical was a workout...HA!


3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Oooh hubbys away and the lamp tramp is gonna play! i love you taking charge of your hosue like this! What will you do with that stuff?

Far From Perfect said...

left you something on my blog...

Belle said...

So funny about the elliptical. Yesterday I painted my back door and railings on the deck and balcony. Whew. I hate painting but I'm on a roll...