Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WEDDING

markeric

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love seeing how all your snippets of detail the last few months came through in such a stunning way. Congratulations and good luck with the bills. ha!

Wifer said...

Oh it looks like it was beautiful day. I love the nautical theme:-)

Glad you are back. I missed you!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful daughter... I bet that wedding was to die for!I know you worked your little heart out on it. I also wanted to thank you for picking up those two tassels.. I can see now why you wanted the dog gone cute one! I will have them in the mail asap... I hope to meet you in September. I will be at the Diamondhead craft show.. i just cant wait. Take care and thanks again! Susie H~

Judy said...

Gorgeous daughter...!

We are coming to Biloxi the weekend of july 25th. I'm supposed to be at the beach w/best friend that weekend but due to my hubby's work schedule lately, I haven't seen him much so we need this trip....the beach will have to wait. If you are going to be home that weekend, I'd love to get together. Let me know.

Also, Montgomery is 3 hrs. from you and Prattville is about 20 min. from here. If you get to Montgomery, we'll go to Prattville to Main Street Interiors for a first rate visit and some great shopping.

Don't know what to tell you on the possible move....but I'll come see you there too! (joke)

XOXO

Judy

Belle said...

Oh.My.Gosh. How amazing! She is just beautiful! I love, love, love all the pics. The green and navy was just gorgeous. And the grooms cake! (I assume the fish was the grooms cake) Adorable! Love it all!

PINK POPPY said...

AMAZINGLY.BEAUTIFUL