Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lighter, Brighter Entry Hall

Picking paint colors can be scary! Sometimes I think I've got the perfect color on a chip, buy the paint, start painting, then absolutely hate it.In my efforts to go lighter, with a little British Colonial/Island Style, first I started with new paint. Entry hall before in green. I loved that green color, had it for many years. Entry hall in new color.... Interactive Cream, SW 6113. I love it!


Makes the mirror and lamps pop .



Couldn't be happier with this choice!





5 comments:

Belle said...

Gorgeous! That's the color of my formal living room. My trim is a creamy white, can't remember the name, but I love it. And your right, the mirror and lamps do "pop" with the new color. Love it!

Paula@SweetPea said...

I really like your new color. I agree that your accessories do indeed pop with the new color. You must be so pleased to have that project completed!

Anonymous said...

It is my turn to catch-up now! I have missed you and your kind words and I am so glad you are back! You have been so busy and have so much going on. I am thinking of you guys and hope that all works out for the bset. Decesions are so hard to make when you have so many pros and cons. I will be thinking of you and your hubby both and say a little prayer for you. Your projects are just beautiful. You have a wonderful eye. I look forward to seeing all of the changes you make and seeing what you do with your neighbor's home as well.
Have a fabulous day,
Jen

Decor To Adore said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I too love British Colonial style. I have put it on my post topic list and will begin my research. It normally takes me around 6-8 hours to research my true decorating posts so it will probably be up next week.

I love the new wall color!

Screaming Meme said...

I love it! Hey, I'm a Lamp Tramp too! I collect them ...I love your blog! Love the name! :) Screaming Meme