Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fabulous Fluff Stuff from Preppy Parade and Keeks & Brie

Way before the wedding, I posted how great Keeks and Brie and Preppy Parade were for helping me with last minute personalized, and handmade gifts to go into the gift bags for people that we wanted to say "Thanks" to. They were great...I received my beautiful items within 3-4 days. All the gift items came from a number of different sources...LLBean, Mint Julep Paperie, Keeks amd Brie, and Preppy Parade.

The beautiful bags and key holders from Keeks and Brie...


What I kept for myself....








This is sweet niece opening her goody bag....you can see the monogrammed bath wrap from Preppy Parade. She flew from Chicage to Atlanta to Orlando to Gulf[port (Don't ask, too long a story) to drive my MIL and J, from Diamondhead to Shreveport. She got a speeding ticking on LA -49, both hubby and I have been blessed with supporting Caddo Parish, also. They love Out of Staters to help supplement their County to the tune of $200 a pop for going 75 in a 70 mile an hour speed zone.

Below are items from Preppy Parade...monogrammed cosmetic bags for MIL and sweet friend who co-hosted Bridal Luncheon.



And monogrammed beach towels for daughters' 2 bridesmaids...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now thats what I call some sweet stuff... I bet they loved all of it..Susie H~

Etiquettely Correct said...

Everything is beautiful! I would LOVE to look at Liz's wedding program, as long as its not too much trouble for you. Could you give me your email address so I can send you my physical address? Thanks so much -

Paula@SweetPea said...

Cute things!

Bridget said...

Thanks for the sweet words :) That looked like one fun party!!!