bloggy love and support from all of you. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers, and taking the time to express them. We are all so appreciative.
After a long day of painting, moving furniture, & cleaning up the 5 lbs of dust that was hidden behind said furniture, I am headed here...
8 comments:
Wow, looks so inviting! Enjoy!
Many Bath Blessings,
dana
Don't you just love when you have breathed new life into an area of your home.....as tired as you are...(I'm sure with all the hard work you've put into beautifying your home!)....don't you just LOVE to see the finished product.....ahhhhhhhhhh
I need that tub! Thanks for your thought provoking comments on my blog!!!
That looks amazing! I could use one of those right about now...
I am just catching up on everything (I forgot which password I used!)
Thinking about you and the kiddos. And thanks for the award--you are too kind. I will get to it soon!
Looks good to me! I hope you had a nice, relaxing soak.
Absolutely! Lilly and I would love to have your Granddog in the pet show. I'll put up a link right now - Lilly's snoozing and sherking her part of the postings!
I would show you a picture of my Master Bath but there wasn't enough room in there for me and the camera....no I'm not that big,Its really just that small! I'd be in your SPA TUB till I became an advertisement for Sun-Maid raisins!!!
UH OH,did I hear a self invite,sooo sorry. Enjoy your spa and your day!
Thanks for visiting my humble blog and especially for leaving your comment!
Post a Comment