some exquisitely beautiful fluff stuff from Bienvenue aka Susie. Look at her adorable her signature ribbons and business card...
this must be her lagniappe to me...
have you ever seen such beautiful handmade tassels?
2 little Miller doggy tassel...I know where this will end up...
a majestic jeweled tassel in gold looking for the right spot in my home...
my lagniappe tassel that could be happy in any one of my rooms...
What great gifts these adorable tassels would make. This is something I'll stock up on, to have on hand for hostess gifts, birthdays, or just a thinking of you gift! They don't take up much space...so ideal to keep for those times when I need something , don't have the time or don't feel like venturing out to a gift store! And they are so special since they are handmade. Beautiful job, Susie!
Susie is so creative and talented. I've enjoyed reading about her adventures and her sweet family. Can't wait to see wait she has planned next. Bienvenue!

3 comments:
Thank you so much for that sweet post. You just made my day! Hope your lamps enjoy those tassels.... Susie H~
Beautiful!
These tassels are so gorgeous. I love the colors and mediums that were used to make these!
Post a Comment