My awards go to my favorite, witty, creative, upbeat friends that no matter what life throws at them, they always have comforting thoughts for other. They all live their lives to the fullest and inspire me. These are my awards bestowed upon the following lovely people:To Gracious Southern Living...a true sweet friend that is so busy yet so attentive to everyone. Your creativity amazes me. We'll meet one day soon and realize we truly are sisters that were seperated at birth!
To One Fabulous Mom...the amazing young wife & mommy with a fabulous life. If I could start all over again, I would be you. Keep motivating us all with your FABULOUS adventures!
To LadyLawdawg..the Lilly-loving lawyer that constantly commutes between two households, enjoys UGA football & parties with hubby & her college age children, and looks like she is in her 20's. Please don't close your blog....you have too many adventures I want to read about. I promise I'll be a better and stay in touch with you. You are inspiring!
To Mom On The Run...the world-traveling blogger that keeps us all laughing. Four kids and a hubby that wants to stay forever ON THE RUN ...need I say more? Don't ever slow down! You are indefatigable! Thank you for giving me this award a while back, before I caught up with the blog world. My lack of response was not intentional....just a decompressed state that fogged me up for 2 weeks. Love you!
To Quintessential Procrastinator....the mediator with a wide age-span of children that always has a fun adventure or quip about a misadventure. You graciously sacrificed for all of us to enjoy our freedom while DR hubby served. We thank you and your family for that.
To Life At Home.... the amazing woman with an exquisite home and lifestyle. Your faith in God, your strength through adversity, and your warmth & love for family, friends, and fellow bloggers are exemplary. You are truly inspirational!
To Pearls to Hide My Neck....the sweet Mom that adores all children. I've enjoyed getting to know you and was so touched by your post wondering where I disappeared to.
To So Tired....the Mom that loves to make us all laugh. You are SO FUNNY! I hope you are not "so tired"now and are enjoying your children and summer vacay. Looking forward to your return from sabbatical. We miss you.
To Southern Prep...the newlywed! I'm so grateful for our friendship and bond that will last forever. Daughters are such cherished commodities and I have a precious jewel in you. I'm the luckiest Mom ever to have you!
This award is for theses great blogs that I just can't live without. They really "make my day".
So here are the rules: Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel so happy about blogland! Leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they received this award. Remember that people can be tagged more than once!!!
3 comments:
Thank you Sandi for the award....you are too sweet! I can't wait for us to FINALLY meet cause I know we are going to have a wonderful time talking about decorating, children, and of course, SHOPPING!
Next to my daughter's wedding pictures, yours are the best I've seen...such a beautiful girl, just like her mama!
Hugs,
Judy
Thanks. You're the best!
~Belle
Sandi - I have not posted or read ANY blogs ALL summer long!
We are at my parent's lake house enjoying our last days of summer before school starts next week. I am sitting out on the deck this morning relaxing and listening to the sounds of nature; the water, the birds, my children bickering...... and I decided to check out some of my old favorites and find your "you make my day award".
So sweet of you to remember me, the deadbeat blogger! When the kids do go back, I'm going to have some serious catching up to do.
P.S. Your daughter looked so beautiful on her wedding day. You must be so proud of her. She seems like such a nice girl too, which is even more important!
Post a Comment