We finally got to view about 1000 or so proofs from the wedding. There were 3
separate photographers, all shooting including Mark Eric. There are so many great pictures. So many are fun, so many are touching, so many show the beautiful Nuptial Mass with Monsignor officiating but this is my ultimate FAVORITE. .....This is my baby, so happy, so confidant, so beautiful, so sure of starting a wonderful life of wedded bliss... yes, this is my favorite!
5 comments:
She is a beautiful bride!
Fran
She is gorgeous! Did you all use a program for the mass? I am having a nuptial mass too and I am having an awful time putting together the program.
You must be so proud of your beautiful daughter! My only daughter is 22, and will probably marry in the next few years,..I can only pray that she will be as happy as your lovely daughter looks in this photo! :) I can see why this is your favourite!
Cheryl-Toronto
One word... GORGEOUS!!!! Im sure you know that already, smile.... Oh your baby.... That makes me want to enjoy every second I have with mine. They grow so fast. Thanks for sharing that picture with us.. Im sure you will have a house full of photos... How do you pick when they are all this good!!! Take care and have a great weekend.. Susie h~
Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment