Beautiful wrapping! My Mom does great bows like that. I'm not as good as her yet.Is one of those boxes full of cash? That was one of my presents for my birthday and I really liked it. It fit perfectly and was the perfect color too! ;)
The wrapping alone would excite me so much that what was inside wouldn't even matter! SO CUTE!!
Soooooo cute! Wondering what the heck that cute wrapping is hiding!!!!!!
Cant wait....hurry up and get here!!
I dream of being able to wrap and "bow" like that. If it were my party those would be the first gifts I would grab to open. Beautiful!!!:)Paula
too pretty to unwrap....hurry back!
Those packages are wrapped sooooooooo cute! All of my most favorite colors! Dig in, Elizabeth, and let us know what's hidden in that cuteness!
Adorable presents! I am sure that your daughter will love them!
How beautiful! I can't wait to see what's inside.
I swear those gifts are wrapped so cute I am just dying!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Beautiful wrapping! My Mom does great bows like that. I'm not as good as her yet.
Is one of those boxes full of cash? That was one of my presents for my birthday and I really liked it. It fit perfectly and was the perfect color too! ;)
The wrapping alone would excite me so much that what was inside wouldn't even matter! SO CUTE!!
Soooooo cute! Wondering what the heck that cute wrapping is hiding!!!!!!
Cant wait....hurry up and get here!!
I dream of being able to wrap and "bow" like that. If it were my party those would be the first gifts I would grab to open. Beautiful!!!:)Paula
too pretty to unwrap....hurry back!
Those packages are wrapped sooooooooo cute! All of my most favorite colors! Dig in, Elizabeth, and let us know what's hidden in that cuteness!
Adorable presents! I am sure that your daughter will love them!
How beautiful! I can't wait to see what's inside.
I swear those gifts are wrapped so cute I am just dying!
Post a Comment