Wednesday, March 12, 2008
BATH CLOSET DONE!
I found these cheap cardboard boxes at Hobby Lobby, and the scrap booking sheets. The 12 X 9 sheets were perfect, one for each side of the box. The 2 " extra I just folded over and hot glued. The larger 12 X 12 sheet was perfect for the top. The only cutting needed was the little snip at the four corners.
I needed these taller boxes for the long containers like hair spray, mousse, pump bottles, etc. that I use every day. They are not perfect but they were cheap and went together in minutes.
Here's what my bath closet looks like now. Makes me feel good when I open the doors. There's something about black and white that gives a clean feeling but yet mixing all the patterns sure gives a design punch! I'm happy and motivated to move to bigger and worse cluttered ignored cabinets....like my photo albums of 30+ years!
Labels:
Decluttering,
Decorating,
Home,
organizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Beautiful...you have inspired me...it's off to organize,organize,organize! Paula
Looks great! Now come do mine!
Oh, how pretty! I can see why it would make you smile, I'm smiling, too! :)
xoxo,
Mary
I have to make sure my husband never sees your blog. If he does I know he will drive straight to NO and propose to you.
Your organizing is starting to make me feel guilty! I love all the boxes and storage items you have found! Everything looks great. You definitely have a reason to feel good! :)
Hopefully I can accomplish something while the kiddos are at the grandparents for spring break next week!
You asked about my blog header...my friend Amber over at the Shabbee Chick did it for me. She is working on my whole page. Hopefully I'll have it up soon!
Sandi: I love your black and white boxes, you know I'm a fan of black and white!
You've been busy organizing and now I'm inspired. Maybe I'll tackle that project in the near future.
Love ya - Judy
Hey, it's me again! I'm so goofy, I just went back and read you bought the paper at Hobby Lobby...now we have matching papers! We just gotta meet soon cause I think we were separated at birth.
Judy
I love the way these boxes turned out! I've had some plain white boxes that I never did anything with-I may have to add some paper to them too.
Wow! That looks amazing! You have inspired me.
Hey! I just love how you used those boxes. I've seen all those at HL & thought they were great. Wonderful ideas!!
Rhoda
Loks fabulous. Great job! You are inspiring me!!!
I am loving these boxes! Must make mine and get to organizing!
Post a Comment