To my son of 20+ years: WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU!!!!! I know you went to St. Simons Island, GA for Spring Break, but it must be so cold up there! Wouldn't you rather be here in Mommy's world @ 70 degrees during the day? Can I tempt you with these lovely Vineyard Vine clothes and Charleston Twills Madras shorts? What else do I need to do to bribe you home? I promise Dad and I won't make you do any Katrina yard work!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
TO MY TWO SONS
To my new son: Godspeed as you set off to yet another foreign and dangerous country to make us all safe. We truly appreciate what you and your comrades, brothers and sisters, in uniform are doing for all of us on a daily basis. You are not thanked enough and I ask all my readers out there in blog land.....THANK THESE YOUNG WOMEN AND MEN .... Thank my future son-in-law for his dedicated service to us and our country. It does not matter if you support the war...just tell them that you appreciate and respect what they are doing! Son, I hope your upcoming venture is quick, safe, and not depressing! Thank you, new son, we love you, be careful, and be safe! See you in 2 weeks for golf and wedding plans... Moo
To my son of 20+ years: WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU!!!!! I know you went to St. Simons Island, GA for Spring Break, but it must be so cold up there! Wouldn't you rather be here in Mommy's world @ 70 degrees during the day? Can I tempt you with these lovely Vineyard Vine clothes and Charleston Twills Madras shorts? What else do I need to do to bribe you home? I promise Dad and I won't make you do any Katrina yard work!
We really need to size you for clothes for the upcoming wedding!!! PS.... your wonderful sister is to thank for the Vineyard Vines shirt, tie, and Charleston Twill's madras shorts! I can not take credit for her great taste and spending habits. She loves you too!!! Come home!!!! Love, Moo
To my son of 20+ years: WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU!!!!! I know you went to St. Simons Island, GA for Spring Break, but it must be so cold up there! Wouldn't you rather be here in Mommy's world @ 70 degrees during the day? Can I tempt you with these lovely Vineyard Vine clothes and Charleston Twills Madras shorts? What else do I need to do to bribe you home? I promise Dad and I won't make you do any Katrina yard work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, I know that if it was my husband you were trying to entice with those pictures of new clothing, he'd be on the next train home!
Thank you to your new son for protecting us. We so appreciate your service. Our cousin is very involved with Vetrans and includes all of us for which we are grateful to be able to help. Your advice to thank a service man is perfect.
I can so relate to the bribe to bring home a college age son. Seems like the boys are the hardest to lure home.
Thanks for having me in your side bar. I'm off to add you to mine.
Hugs,
Sue
I know you must be very proud of your SIL and his service to our country. I am laughing at your bribe to your son with clothing, although I don't look forward to the days when I will be doing the same thing to my two boys (now only 3 and 9 months). That day will be here all too soon! I love the madras!
Great clothes! I can't wait until my boys appreciate good clothes. I can't get blue croc rain boots off of my youngest! It's all he wants to wear!
You are so cute!
Post a Comment