Love that jacket! I wanted to thank you for your comment the other day on my rant, it really put it all in persepctive for me. This is why I love blogging, thank you again for your words of wisdom.
I have that jacket. You should get it because it is beyond cute and you will get so many compliments.
Love it! You NEED it! I've just read all about your daughter's upcoming wedding and what a great mom you are!I don't know if you are a reader or not, but if you would like an invite to my blog just email me at preppypinkgreen@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love that jacket! I wanted to thank you for your comment the other day on my rant, it really put it all in persepctive for me. This is why I love blogging, thank you again for your words of wisdom.
I have that jacket. You should get it because it is beyond cute and you will get so many compliments.
Love it! You NEED it! I've just read all about your daughter's upcoming wedding and what a great mom you are!
I don't know if you are a reader or not, but if you would like an invite to my blog just email me at preppypinkgreen@yahoo.com
Post a Comment