Tuesday, March 11, 2008

DECLUTTER PART II

I've been searching all over to find more Black and Cream containers to further my Master Declutter Plan. You would think one could google "Raymond Waites storage boxes" and find tons of hits. Nope. Can't find any.

Went back to the TJMXX in Gulfport, all they had was the striped container. Went to Marshalls and found the paisley pecieces on top the middle and last stack. Went to Target...nothing. Went to Hobby Lobby and found the 3 larger floral pieces. They had tons, also had similar boxes in a black and cream toile. Had about 10 in basket, put the toile back as they were expensive. Lo and behold they were 50% off at register. I was too lazy to go back to get more after waiting for 20 minutes in line to check out. Also had the brainstorm of using paper, craft or wrapping to cover cheap boxes. Found those at Hobby Lobby. So I've got a start for now. At least I know I can go back to Hobby Lobby before Saturday when the 50% off sale ends. They had lots of other colors and fabrics. Great selection if you need boxes.
So here is my bathroom cabinet that needs a fix. It is so hard to keep it neat, as the shelves are deep. They need units that can be pulled out easily.



Don't be shocked....this is the inside. Very messy and not organized. Well, off to work. I hope to fix before the end of the day!






3 comments:

Southern Heart said...

I love the boxes...they are perfect! You're going to be so organized, and have everything looking so attractive, too!

Oliver's said...

I too love to organize and can never find just the right boxes. Where did you get the black and white damask? I love your blog.Paula

The Mrs. said...

Can't wait to see the after pictures!!! I looove decluttering....It's my full time job!