the frogs are back, humping in my pond.

Not that I don't love frogs, and I certainly do my best to support Mother Nature's own ecological plan but the little buggers end up in the pond's strainer. They get sucked in by the pump. Then the strainer gets so filled up with frogs and their slimy eggs that water can't flow into the pump housing area. So I have to clean it a couple a times a day.

Two above are hopping off piggyback and the other two were still somewhat attached despite the one lady or gentlman flat on her/his back. They figured it all out and hopped off.

These 2 are heading back to the pond for a little privacy.

This lady or gent hightailed it off rather quickly. Must have been embarrassed to be caught in the act. Happy Spring, ya'll!
2 comments:
Ahhhh, nature at it's best. At least the neighbors aren't judging Spring's arrival by you and your husband humping in the garden......
Ha, the poor neighbors! But banish the thought least we give husband any ideas!
Post a Comment