Thursday, March 13, 2008

OPRAH MADE ME DO IT


8 comments:

Southern Heart said...

Yeah, blame Oprah...that's what I do... :) Those are yummy!

The Mrs. said...

Bad girl!!! LOL

Judy said...

I'll have to use the "Oprah made me do it" excuse next time I buy shoes. Can you believe I only bought two pair in Charleston? Truthfully, I WAS sick so I didn't feel like buying too much (yeah right).
I love shoes but since I had a little accident a work a few years ago and tore a ligament, I can't wear them like I used to. When I want to wear my cute sexy shoes, I walk to the car, get out and go in wherever (usually to eat) and then walk back to the car. If there is any extended walking involved, I have to resort to my "old lady" shoes....comfort over style is what I'm all about!

When we meet, I'll tell you how old I am (probably a LOT older than you)!

Your twin - Judy

so tired said...

Wow! You're naughty!

And I'm jealous. I am working on my family's Easter clothing and I was considering splurging and actually buying myself some new sandals. Won't be that caliber though, maybe more like Payless! ; )

Lamp Tramp said...

Yea, most of the time I'm in whatever old lady shoes. But I paid my dues, sacrifing constantly for my kids...private school from Pre-K thru 12th grade. I could never splurge or indulge just for me. They also were in every over the top expensive travel sport. So now it's my time to be WAAHOO! oh yea, I'm taken advatage every time I can! Wouldn't you too? xoxo

Belle said...

Wow! I'm so jealous. Enjoy!!

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Are they comfortable at all? I'm considering a blog makeover, too, so I want to see yours. If you decide to go private again, please add me. cena80@yahoo.com

Preppy Lizard said...

AMAZING!!! I am so jealous. If I told my husband Oprah made me buy Louboutin shoes he'd tell me "I hope Oprah is paying for them too then." ha ha ha