Sunday, March 23, 2008

WISHING YOU A BLESSED EASTER


That Easter Bunny is so smart. Knows exactly what to bring me! Used a Terrida Everglades carry on (in so soft butterscotch leather) as a basket. (Now I've got to work on getting a trolley or two)
Tucked inside were Caspari Toile gift wrap papers in my favorite shades, Caspari file holder and notebook, and fun Cross-My-Heart note cards in pink Cheetah! Thank you, EB, especially since you didn't bring any candy! Hope everyone's Easter was joyous!


6 comments:

PINK POPPY said...

An Easter Bunny with wonderful taste! What a fab easter bunny!!!!
Happy Easter~

so tired said...

You must have been very good this year. I apparently was a bitch this year!

Belle said...

That's the best Easter basket I've ever seen. What a lucky girl!

Preppy Lizard said...

You have a wonderful Easter Bunny! I think mine needs to go back to Easter Bunny school for a few pointers.....

Kim said...

Very nice Easter Bunny!

The Mrs. said...

What a fabulous bunny!