Such a pretty way to hide the stuff you just have to keep but may never use...for instance, husband's collection of "Cigar Aficionado" magazines that are his bibles.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
One of my latest DECLUTTER PROJECTS
I've been working for the past 2 weeks on CLUTTER. I hate having junk spilling out of junk drawers, cabinets, and closets. Seems no matter how ofter I declutter, new stuff reappears after a month or so. You would think that with just the 2 of us, it would be easy. HA! I found some of these Raymond Waites black and cream storage boxes at TJ Maxx in Shreveport last month. I bought all that store had and was determined to find more. Yesterday we went to the Maxx here in Gulfport and found the larger paisley black and cream boxes. I bought all I could fit in one cart. I am obsessed with these boxes now. I think I'll go back for more. 
Such a pretty way to hide the stuff you just have to keep but may never use...for instance, husband's collection of "Cigar Aficionado" magazines that are his bibles.
Such a pretty way to hide the stuff you just have to keep but may never use...for instance, husband's collection of "Cigar Aficionado" magazines that are his bibles.
Labels:
Cigar Afficionado,
Decluttering,
Decorating,
Home,
organizing,
Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, that looks fabulous! When you're done, could you come help me? ;) I'm drowning in "stuff" right now, and feel the need to pare down.
BTW, those drapes are yummy, absolutely-to-die-for!
I have just completed a project to declutter my kitchen. I don't really have an office and all the office type things I need on a daily basis were around my kitchen and drove my husband and me crazy.
So I got a new black cabinet and filled it with guess what...... black and white office holder things that look just like yours. I got magazine holders and a tray for an inbox and a box to hide random things. I got all of my things at Office Max.
Glad you are decluttering...also... I know the kitchen clutter thing, where eventually you can not find anything.
I'll have to check out Office Max. Thanks for for the lead. Yea, black and white! XOXO
The black & white look great in your armoire~it's like they were meant to be.....ahhhhhhhh so pretty & so organized~don't you just love it when something new makes an old space just sparkle.....LOVE IT!
And your son is sooo lucky to have people with such great taste pick out goodies for him.....he will be looking quite dapper!
Your declutter project looks fabulous. Aren't those boxes great? I've been buying pink and green ones like mad for this last year at Marshall's.
We went Saturday and couldn't find anything....I think you bought it all!
I LOVE those! I so need to declutter. As soon as I get these babies well and back to school, I'm on it!
Post a Comment