I decided to go private for some silly reasons. Once I turned my blog private, I forgot to invite my buddies. Then things just got busy, I actually forgot about the blog world for a while. Didn't mean to snub anyone, but I sure feel lucky that some people actually missed me. I promise to be better....now I've got to figure out how to invite people.
Update....seems I need people's email addresses to invite them and a lot of people don't have email addresses on thier sites. If you send me your email, I add you. I'll likely turn this private again.
14 comments:
Just in case you can't find my e-mail it's jdy277@aol.com. Girl, I've missed you! I thought I'd lost touch with you so glad to see you're back on the WWW!
I'm in B'ham tonight babysitting...hopefully the snow predictions won't come true and DIL and I can shop a little tomorrow before I head back south.
Let me hear from you soon.
Judy
Glad to see you again! You were missed. My e-mail is jenniferwjones1995@yahoo.com if you need it.
I love the colors your daughter has picked out for her wedding reception. It is just going to be beautiful!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Jen
I've missed reading your blog...please add me to your list.
Thanks,
Kelly
kellyshadix@gmail.com
I'd love to be on your list (and I don't want to miss out on all of your fun!).
truesouthernheart at yahoo dot com
I'm so sorry that happened. I would love to be added to your list. Glad you're back!
tapmamac@aol.com
I want an invite:
notesfromasahm@gmail.com
Soooooooo glad that you came back....it was awful to click on one of my favorite blogs & find that you had given us the ole boot! Thank you for resurfacing....I would love to be added to your reader list.... m.starfish@gmail.com thank so much!
I really enjoy reading your blog. You are like a breath of fresh air.
Please invite me to read your blog
pamc001@centurytel.net
Have a great day!
Pam
Seems like a lot of people are going private ;(. Now that I have found you I would appreciate it if you add me to your list if you do decide to go private. My e-mail is sue48858 at yahoo dot com.
I would love to continue reading your blog, please. Thank you!
meredith.eisele@gmail.com
I've been a lurker, but include me anyway: mksilton@hotmail.com So maybe i just delurked!
We cheese and rice! I don't want to be left out!!!! Lizsvatek@yahoo.com! Please invite me! You must! xoxoxo
Mine is benefitconsult at Comcast.net if you decide to go private again.
I love your blog, it's one of my favorites! I hope you will add me if you decide to go private again. I'm a stay at home mom from Alabama. I don't have a blog of my own due to still having dial up where I live. Your decorating is beautiful and I love all the great ideas and organizing tips lately.My email address is lorimcgough@cs.com
Thanks,
Lori
Post a Comment