Monday, March 10, 2008

SPRING THINGS

I bought these jackets and purse when I was in Shreveport last month, put them in a closet when I got home, then forgot I had them. The jackets are all the shorter length with 3/4 sleeves. The black and white is little bit dressy, from Dillards. This cotton yellow jacket is fun, from Dillards, got it on now with Capri's and sandals, Yes, I'm very lucky, the weather is warm enough.
This white jacket is linen, got it at TJ Maxx, only $24.99.

Got this pretty purse at TJ Maxx also. Love the bargains they have on purses. What fun it was to rediscover these clothes I forgot about. Well, I'm off to do some errands and shop, Wish you all a great day!



4 comments:

Meredith said...

I have just happened upon your cute blog. I love all your spring finds. A nice jacket always makes me feel "put together" even if just with jeans. And I love that bag!

meredith @ eiselefamilynews.blogspot

Belle said...

Oh, I love that bag! Great finds!

Judy said...

I love that new yellow...I think you got some shoes like that recently. I want to buy some of that color yellow shoes to wear with white this summer.
I've been sooo busy. The atty. I work for 2 days a week has recently moved his office. We can't find anything cause the painters and sheetrock guys have been there. Today we did get the law books on shelves, I tried to make sure he didn't miss any court dates, all the while trying not to get paint on my black outfit! In addition to me working around here, working at "work", helping out grown kids with their stuff, I have neglected my blog friends. I'll try and do better!

Sooo glad you're back on line and better. E-mail me if you just need to "talk" or to vent....don't go it alone.

Love ya - Judy

Far From Perfect said...

thanks for stopping by, love the jackets you picked out.I think we're the same place in our lives...looking forward to visiting you often...great purse,love yellow.